Retained Advisor Service
The Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations require that all Employers should appoint a competent person to assist them with complying with relevant Health and Safety legislation.
For many small to medium sized business employing someone to assist with health and safety on a full time basis is unrealistic, unaffordable and unnecessary.
This is where Goodfield Consulting Ltd can help.
- We offer a retained advisor service which is bespoke to the needs of your business and the level of risk present in your work activities.
- Our aim is to limit the production of paperwork while still ensuring your business compiles with relevant health and safety legislation and provides a safe working environment for your Employees.
- As such all our health and safety manuals are bespoke to the individual business containing only the minimum amount of paperwork necessary to ensure compliance.
For a low monthly fee we will:
- Undertake an initial review
- Provide a health and safety manual with only necessary and relevant paperwork
- Work with your employees to identify risks and carry our necessary risk assessment
- Undertake a fire risk assessment for the premise if required
- Carry out regular site inspections (Frequency dependant on level of risk)
- Provide telephone and email support as required